Today (April 1st, 2017) marks my eleventh year on the road.
I've posted annually just about every year on this date, and flashing back to my first Nomadiversary post reminded me that I should on occasion post to Livejournal too.
To bring anyone who runs across me here up to date:
- Eleventh Nomadiversary (2017) - I explain our plan to tow our vintage bus as a dinghy behind our new Bayliner 4788 yacht. Why? Y-Not.
- Tenth Nomadiversary (2016) – I share my past history traveling with a powered paramotor, and our future plans to renovate a Zeppelin to be a flying RV. Meanwhile, we were actually already secretly starting our hunt for a boat.
- Ninth Nomadiversary (2015) – Sharing test results of LTTE boosters. Not to be confused with cellular LTE boosting, LTTE boosting (Libation: Technology Tribulation Elimination) is an even more critical element of a technomad’s tech arsenal.
- Eighth Nomadiversary (2014) – Way too swamped and stressed with launching RVillage and dealing with Millenicom madness to write anything wistful or witty.
- Seventh Nomadiversary (2013) – At last revealing the real reason I first decided to hit the road…
- Sixth Nomadiversary (2012) – Reminiscing about all the changes over the years.
- Fifth Nomadiversary (2011) – Giving up nomadism and buying a condo (not!) in the Virgin Islands.
- Fourth Nomadiversary (2010) – Discovering the secret prize that comes inside every box of wine.
- Third Nomadiversary (2009) – Camped on a beach near Malibu, watching dolphins frolic.
- Second Nomadiversary (2008) – Working with Cherie to custom design our Oliver, moving up from a trailer ideal for one to one made for two.
- First Nomadiversary (2007) – Preparing to set out with Cherie, reminiscing about my first very eventful year on the road – setting off solo and finding an amazing partner along the way.
What a long strange trip its been.